I am currently building a reinforcement learning team in Salzburg. The applications range from theoretical aspects - fundamental research - to real world applications in the local industry.
Generally, I am interested in the development and application of robust state-of-the-art AI systems to make good decisions under uncertainties.
My belief is that human and artificial intelligence are complementary and the combination of both is of great benefit to find solutions of our current global problems.
My team also focuses on multivariate time series and analytics, Bayesian methods, control theory and physics.
Currently, studying artificial intelligence is one of the most interesting topics in the world...
Teachings at the University of Salzburg (PLUS):
- Special topics in Data Science.
- Introduction into Deep Reinforcement Learning.
- Data Science in Precision Medicine.
- Sabrina Pochaba - Data Science PhD in Multi-agent reinforcement learning
- Reuf Kozlica - Data Science PhD in Hierarchical reinforcement learning
- Lukas Lamminger - Data Science Master in Model based and Meta reinforcement learning
- Sascha Schuster - Data Science Master in reinforcement learning in medicine
- Raoul Kutil - Data Science PhD in Knowledge Graphs
- Juan Manuel Montoya Bayardo - - Data Science PhD reinforcement learning in Robotics